Sunday, September 26, 2010

hair cut?



everyone else is away....back to 126 for more fun...
d'hub masam muka... again...
sigh...

haha... d'hub saw this blog posting while mie away having haircut at calista's new world park... liked the re-style she made... lay hong's there... try out... sure will go back to her...
had the picture taken at uni-colour studio, but printed size was too small for the form...

milk... no more place for milk in the fridge/freezer... from 5 rows, its been 6 rows... now its 7 rows and running out of glass containers... why is both my babies drinking milk so slow these days???

1 comment:

MH Yap said...

Nice CD... hehehe... You do custom for me lar... Let me choose the print that I like... I want something that is more gender neutral since my DD is half potty trained... :p