Friday, September 26, 2008

Agilent Farewell Luncheon

i got this from cupcakes-4-you for the yummy mummy-ies here! cute le....
white seed puffy sleeved shirt + black nichii tube + mng jeans
spoilt mood...
this asp fellows are real pain in the ass! the boss withold my september salary pula! saying that once i've forwarded my prove of study to him and lawyer, then he'll release the cheque to me...whhhaaattt the f*** again!!!???
sigh...
really really spoilt my good mood this morning... bad karma onto these mean people pls!
siti also last minute coming after past mc slips and leave forms... hai... can't you all just leave me off in peace?

farewell luncheon in temptation...
all looking forward to this yesterday... before the 'people' spoilt mood... but calmed down later on to enjoyed the wonderful yummy mummy-ies who supported me in my breastfeeding quest...thank you guys so much, sure will miss your companies in the MR... viva la mamanan!!!

No comments: