Thursday, September 11, 2008

post WABA...

Genova's boat neck light brown butterfly sleeves top + brown spaghetti inside + brown MNG slacks + mum's brown strap vincci's heels
pay cut to serve mie passion! whoa...
can i do it???
pls give me the strength to see this mission in life come true and through... probation time is 6 months... 3 months to get used to all the whirlwind waba's expecting from the international visits... i actually do not really know my job scope... talked to susan and sarah for like 2 hours in waba... feels so short the time... need to come up with an article too... just talk about my passions... can shopping be included??? hahahaaa... also about dressing down to work on waba, unless events... the fashion-mad doctor woh? dress down...hahaaa, that's gonna be a challenge... "supsupsui" not?
but i like my own quote " just jump in... if the water's too cold, just come out of it"..."never try, never know"... its a great opportunity that will not come again!
hey...
work is still work! don't take it out on the patients k...
mother goose is really annoying... all this forms to fill... obligations... aaarrggghhh...
wah... this month is really unsettling huh? so many issues ...and its only the 11th today... darn, so many days to go till end of the month...super sigh!
2.33pm...
just came back from waba office again... susan had re-evaluate yesterday's meeting and had given an 'apology' before she start out about the new offer... rm5500/month with 2 year contracts...BAP course in... still i said YES in joining them! hope this is really my calling... to make a change! somehow she expected someone older than my 30 years of age? but still saying that they can see my potential in waba... let the passion be the guide!
i cried...
in front of susan!!! tears of joy???! hahaaa... nope, stress i think more likely... so embarrassing... really need to keep my mind open to new change with waba... still i cried...the last time i cried in interviews was my AFS interview in penang, many aeon's ago... and i got the afs slot... hmmm, maybe emotional outburst in interview is a good thing???? we'll see...
richard lim sms telling that asp called to confirm my mc dates... bitches!
ASP...
showdown with the boss in avago! really gave him kaukau my piece of mind about how bullshit his mail was... how i lost all the respects i have for him...how is staffs are not working for him... yet, to him a simple reply email to clarify that very disturbing mail will justify all...NANI???maybe that's why i'm so stressed with waba after that?!
talk...
had a long talk with G on the phone while driving back... issues surrounding me these couple of weeks... much better to get things out of my chest now... machi and thaes supports me in what ever i do... go for the waba opportunity... just live within adjustment means lo... when there's a will, there's always a way... some more complemented me that i'm much more than i know myself... survived in tasmania then dublin on my own...through med school and all... ok, be strong my dear... let the passion guide you through!
was a good rewarding peaceful drive back to butterworth to pick up G... did not go for the meeting... just us time with baby...sigh of relief.....

No comments: